Wednesday, February 15, 2012

BIG Announcement

When I first began Ball Photography in 2006, I used my maiden name to build my business with the thought that my married name would be too difficult to remember. When it was time to purchase my web domain, Ball Photography had already been taken but I really wanted a .com. This is when I decided to add "by Stephanie Warmoth" to my business name and lock in stephaniewarmoth....com as my domain. Over the past few months, it has become apparent that my business name is confusing as I'm working under 2 different names. After much consideration, I have decided that if I'm going to make a change, NOW is the time to do so. So here it is...I will begin making the changes this week and will soon be known as Stephanie Warmoth Photography. (original, I know. LOL) I am hoping this will make my business easier to find and less of a confusion. Thank you to my family, friends, clients and fans who continue to offer your love and support!! I continue to grow because of all of you! Much love, Stephanie
 


 Thank you to Cre8tive Mind Designs for making the logo revisions!! YOU ROCK!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment